Baseball scorekeeping with a DIY Baseball Scorecard in html. See 'Create a Baseball Scorecard in Blogger' to set up your own scorecard blog. Scoring games with an on-line scoring form as part of the process of baseball writing (http://baseball---blog.blogspot.ca/).

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Scorecard: June 21, 2011 Blue Jays at Braves - Game 2 of 3


It's pretty hard to erase everything in a blog post. I've never done it before, but as my publish status in the middle of the 7th came back showing blank - I made a mistake. I closed the browser and restarted, thus losing all my past edits. 2 hours of sorekeeping and nothing to show for it but a lesson learned - a lesson I already learned, but forgot in a moment of panic.

Lesson 2 on this - don't panic.



mh

No comments:

Post a Comment

StatCounter


View My Stats

Calling for a Public Inquiry into Policing at the G20 Summit.

Creative Commons License Blogger Baseball Scorecard Blog by Michael Holloway
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at michaelholloway111(at)gmail(dot)com